How it Rated How is this calculated?
Specifications Are we missing something?
- Released: March 2015
- Manufactured By: Flowermate
- Manufactured In: China
- Dry Herb
- Dry Herb Capacity: 0.30 grams
- Heating Type: Hybrid
- Heating Source: Battery
- Heating Element: Ceramic
- Chamber Material: Ceramic
- Mouthpiece Material: Glass
- Heat Up Time: 30 seconds
- Temperature Settings: Variable (Digital)
- Lowest Temperature: 104 °F
- Highest Temperature: 446 °F
- Activation: Session
- Attachable Mouthpiece: Yes
- Direct Pull
- 1 year warranty for the materials and workmanship
- 3 month warranty for the battery
- Average Battery Life: Up to 2.5 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 2.5" (w) x .75" (d) x 4" (h)
All critic scores are weighted by comparing the lowest score they have given for products in the same category and adjusting it to ensure that scores aren't skewed towards being too positive. If there is not enough data, we will simply show the original score.
- Original Score: 4.38 / 5
"When the first model of the Flowermate V5.0 was released, it was a pricebreaker for sure, but not necessarily competetive against more expensive units like the Davinci Ascent, for example. Now, the Flowermate has pretty much everything to be successful in the major league of portable vaporizers, too. The price of the V5.0 Pro is a lot higher than the price of the classic Flowermate, but still it’s much cheaper than most of its competitors and that’s why I believe the Flowermate V5.0 Pro will become one of the most popular vaporizers of all time. This is not just a vaporizer for beginners anymore, it’s also suitable for pros, indeed."
Note: Prices include any applicable taxes based on your location. If the store does not offer free shipping and has no flat-rate policy, you will have to checkout to determine the final cost. Please contact us if you notice any differences between our data and the store you visit.
This seller has a community review score of [[ seller.rating ]]/5 from [[ seller.reviews ]] different reviewers.