May a state authorize medical marijuana clinical trials without federal approval?

Top Answer

Medical Jane

Last updated: June 3rd, 2016

No. Unfortunately, all medical marijuana research must first get NIDA approval and receive funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Click here to learn more.

Related Questions

Ask Jane a New Question

Have a question about the cannabis plant or its potential medical applications? Ask Jane by first searching Medical Jane’s database of frequently asked questions and answers. Chances are, someone has already asked and answered your question, so be sure to search Medical Jane before asking the Medical Jane community to answer your question.

Ask a new question