About this Event
The Secret Cup is a nationwide tournament made by hash makers, for hash makers. The contest consists of regional competitions that happen in an undisclosed location and is not open to the general public.
What sets The Secret Cup apart is that it is judged by the competitors. Hash makers submit their concentrate (Shatter, Budder, solventless, etc.) and vote without ever knowing who made what.
The idea behind the event got its start in San Jose when a group of extract artists wanted to create a competition with low entry fees, blind testing and peer judging.
The awards show (open to the public) will be held June 7 in Seattle.
You can learn more about the event at their website: http://www.thesecretcup.com/#!pnw/cyqc.
- FRI JUN 6 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- SAT JUN 7 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
In The News
Awards Given (7) Are we missing any?
- Horatio Delbert Concentrates - Durban Strawberry Grapefruit Poison Cough Shatter
- Winn Extracts - Quantum Kush Shatter
- Mt. Baker Extracts - Cherry Pie Bubble Hash
- Herbal Healing Collective Garden - Super Lemon Haze by Bret Maverick
- High Class Concentrates - Pineapple Budder
- Plant Essentials And Cannabis Extracts (P.E.A.C.E.) - Charlotte's Web Sap